Board of Trustees
UP Education Network is supported and governed by the UP Education Network Board of Trustees, a group of dynamic, thoughtful volunteers who support us in making lasting, impactful change.
- Martin Mannion, Chairman & Senior Adviser, Summit Partners (Board Chair)
- Kirk Arnold, Former Chief Executive Officer, Data Intensity
- Joanna Jacobson, President, One8 Foundation
- Meghan Joyce, Chief Operating Officer, Oscar Health
- Farhad Nanji, Managing Director, MFN Partners
- Greg Shell, Managing Director, Bain Capital Double Impact
- Owen Wurzbacher, Managing Director & Portfolio Manager, HighSage Ventures
Board of Trustees Meeting Schedule:
- June 14, 2021 – 5-8pm
Young Professional Advisory Board
UP Education Network is also supported by our Young Professional Advisory Board, which is a group of young professionals dedicated to volunteering their time, energy and talents in service of UP Education Network and UP Academy schools.
- Stephen Aborn, Director, Aborn & Co
- Dean Constant, Senior Associate Consultant, District Management Group
- Alex Gedeon, Vice President, Bain Capital
- Matthew Hanson, Vice President, Bain Capital
- Tom Hoff, Senior Content Analyst, Pearson
- David James, Director, District Management Group (Board Chair)
- Phil Kantor, Consultant, Bain & Co.
- Salil Kelkar, Consultant, Tyton Partners
- Kelsey LeBuffe, Consultant
- Christian Lehr, Consultant, Tyton Partners
- Julia Li, Associate Consultant, Bain & Co.
- Katherine Lopez, Academic Counselor, Bunker Hill Community College
- Priyanka Mehrotra, Project Leader, Boston Consulting Group
- Varun Navani, Founder, Odyssey Education
- Abigail Rathgeb, Events & Development Operations Manager, GreenLight Fund
- Sandra Saavedra, Account Director, Panorama Education
- Ben Yu, Senior Forecasting Analyst, Wayfair
- Alice Zhou, Product Manager, Pearson