UP Education Network, together with our district partners, BPS and LPS, is working to support our students and families in these trying times.
For families of UP Academy scholars, if you can’t contact your school or school leaders and have questions or concerns, you can call (617) 752-2302. If you don’t reach anyone, leave a voicemail and we will respond as soon as possible.
Please see below for important information and the remote learning updates we have available. We are continually updating this page with new information and resources as it becomes available.
Recent Communications and Guidance
- Are you experiencing internet access challenges? See here for more information.
- A Resource for Parents: Talking to Children about Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Lawrence Public Schools Information
- Boston Public Schools Information
- Center for Disease Control website
- City of Boston Internet Connectivity and Technology Support
- Rental Relief Fund
Family Information and Learning Resources
For a home workout designed by our PE teachers, watch this video.
Additional Online Resources:
See here for additional resources that can be used for online learning.