Welcome to UP Academy Holland! Serving more than 770 K-5 students in the Bowdoin-Geneva Community of Boston since 2014, UAH is a mission-driven community of passionate and dedicated educators. Our school community is built on the core values of teamwork, integrity, grit, engagement, and respect.
Boston Summer Resources
- BPS 5th Quarter summer programs: These are run by BPS-approved partners. All eligible students are invited to attend, but any family can apply to these programs. Please note that space is limited. You can find more information about these learning opportunities by visiting bostonpublicschools.org/summer
. You can register here.
- Summer Camps, Jobs, Internships, and Volunteer Opportunities: Summer camps and programs are available to all families for enrollment. Some camps and programs may be quite different this summer because of the nationwide pandemic. You can find more information by visiting bostonpublicschools.org/
- Meals: BPS will continue to provide access to free breakfast and lunch meals to the City of Boston children through pick-up and delivery, for students who regularly receive door-to-door transportation. The BPS meal sites currently open will continue serving Boston children throughout the summer. Meal sites will remain open on weekdays from June 23-July 2. Beginning July 6, BPS will operate an additional 18 meal sites. All sites will be open Monday – Friday, 8:30-11:30 a.m. In addition, the City of Boston and community partners will operate dozens of additional meal sites, open throughout the summer. You can learn more by visiting bostonpublicschools.org/
- Social-Emotional Support: BPS will continue to offer opportunities for students to receive mental health services and other counseling via telehealth. You can learn more and read other tips for staying healthy by visiting bostonpublicschools.org/
- Grades Served: K1-5
- Enrollment: Approximately 770
- Restart Date: August 2014
- School Restarted: John P. Holland Elementary School
- Principal: Victoria Thompson
- Director of Operations: Julieta Garcia-Vicente
- Address: 85 Olney Street, Dorchester, MA 02121
- Phone: (617) 635-8832
- Fax: (857) 220-3023
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Monday- Tuesday: 7:45 am- 3:30 pm
- Wednesday: 7:45 am- 12:30 pm
- Thursday- Friday: 7:45am-3:30pm
- *Doors open Monday-Friday at 7:15am for breakfast
UP Academy Holland is a tuition-free, public school open to all Boston scholars who are incoming K1-5th graders. No application is required to enroll at UP Academy Holland. For additional information on enrollment at UP Academy Holland, please call the Boston Public Schools at (617) 635-8015 or visit a BPS Welcome Center.