UP Education Network, together with our district partners, BPS and LPS, is working to support our students and families in these trying times. Per the Governor’s statewide order, all UP schools are closed through May 4th.
For families of UP Academy scholars, if you can’t contact your school or school leaders and have questions or concerns, you can call (617) 752-2302. If you don’t reach anyone, leave a voicemail and we will respond as soon as possible.
Please see below for important information and the learning resources we have available. We are continually updating this page with new information and resources.
Recent Communications and Guidance
- BPS Closure Announcement
- LPS School Closure Announcement
- Communication from UP Education Network’s CEO on March 12, 2020
- A Resource for Parents: Talking to Children about Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Lawrence Public Schools Information
- Throughout the closure, grab ‘n go meals will be available for all Lawrence Public Schools students Monday through Friday, 11:00am – 1:00pm, at the Arlington complex, Parthum complex, Guilmette complex and the Lawrence High School campus. Nursing and counseling staff will also be available for health- and wellness-related questions at the same times and sites.
- Boston Public Schools Information
- BPS Free Breakfast and Lunch Locations
- Center for Disease Control website
- Staying Connected: Lowcost Internet Access
- City of Boston Internet Connectivity and Technology Support
- Rental Relief Fund
UP has created a new site where teachers will continually post new learning materials. It is organized by school, grade level and subject area.
For a home workout designed by our PE teachers, watch this video.
Additional Online Resources
See here for additional resources that can be used for online learning.