Looking for a career move?
Do you want to make sure all students have access to an exceptional education? UP Education Network is your chance to tackle this life-changing work.
We’re looking for educators who want to turn schools around. It’s no easy feat, but through an innovative approach, top-notch training, and ongoing support we can help you do what few in the country dare to do.
Virtual Career Fair
UP Education Network is hosting a Virtual Career Fair Wednesday, November 17th from 2:00-4:00pm, featuring guest speaker Danny Suriel, Director of Equity & Partnerships. During this event, you’ll learn about UP’s open roles and who we are!
The event platform will take place in Handshake. Please log into handshake and type in the search bar UP Education Network Virtual Fair to register.
For attendees who don’t have a handshake account, but would like to join the event, please RSVP by sending your email to Estelle Tshitenge. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to reach out by sending an email as well. We look forward to seeing you online!
What Makes UP Unique?
- Dedicated coaches & high quality PD for teachers and leaders
- Network-wide learning communities and opportunities to advance your craft
- A group of like-minded, fun, positive colleagues who work together in a great environment
- The benefit of being a district employee (school staff only)
Why work at UP?
You want to be part of a community that
- Believes all children can master academically rigorous material, regardless of their ability or socioeconomic status.
- Deeply values excellence in teaching and its ability to support students to love learning, feel known, feel challenged, feel capable, and make progress.
- Is accountable for helping students make measurable progress against ambitious learning standards.
- Is deeply invested in professional development and growth. We know great teaching is not easily or quickly mastered and requires that we constantly reflect and improve ourselves as educators. We believe school leaders should support teachers to reach their peak.
- Values equity and equitable teaching practices.