Looking for a career move?
Do you want to make sure all students have access to an exceptional education? UP Education Network is your chance to tackle this life-changing work.
We’re looking for educators who want to turn schools around. It’s no easy feat, but through an innovative approach, top-notch training, and ongoing support we can help you do what few in the country dare to do.
UP Boston Schools Career Fair
UP Education Network is excited to host a Boston-based career fair on May 18th from 4:30-6:30pm at UP Academy Boston (215 Dorchester St., Boston, MA 02127). We have several school based positions open for the 2022-2023 school year in all three of our Boston-based schools. You’ll have the opportunity to meet members of our Talent Team, current school staff and hear what makes UP unique. You don’t want to miss this chance to learn more about UP and why you want to work here. RSVP today!
UP Lawrence Schools Career Fair
We’re hosting a career fair for school positions open in our Lawrence schools. Taking place on Monday, May 16th from 4:30pm-6:30pm at UP Academy Oliver (233 Haverhill St., Lawrence, MA 01840). You’ll have the chance to meet members of our talent team, current staff and school leadership and hear all about what makes working at UP unique. RSVP today!
What Makes UP Unique?
- Dedicated coaches & high quality PD for teachers and leaders
- Network-wide learning communities and opportunities to advance your craft
- A group of like-minded, fun, positive colleagues who work together in a great environment
- The benefit of being a district employee (school staff only)
Why work at UP?
You want to be part of a community that
- Believes all children can master academically rigorous material, regardless of their ability or socioeconomic status.
- Deeply values excellence in teaching and its ability to support students to love learning, feel known, feel challenged, feel capable, and make progress.
- Is accountable for helping students make measurable progress against ambitious learning standards.
- Is deeply invested in professional development and growth. We know great teaching is not easily or quickly mastered and requires that we constantly reflect and improve ourselves as educators. We believe school leaders should support teachers to reach their peak.
- Values equity and equitable teaching practices.